又是一年返乡时

2017-03-24 05:18Miya
学生天地·初中 2017年2期
关键词:隔间租车行李

Miya

寒假到了,意味着又迎来了一年的返乡高峰。为了选择一种既方便快捷又省时省心的交通方式,在外地读书的你计划好乘坐什么交通工具回家了吗?

假日旅行是一场噩梦。

Travelling during the holidays is such a nightmare.

你已经买到票了吗?

Have you already bought your tickets?

火车很方便,但是我讨厌进出火车站。

The train is so convenient, but I hate having to deal with the station.

今年我们考虑租车。

Were considering renting a car this year.

机票简直是漫天要价。

The price of flights is just absurd.

我们打算乘巴士,因为我们的家乡很近。

Were just going to take a bus because our hometown is so close.

如果有卧铺隔间的话,我不介意乘夜班车。

I dont mind taking the night train if I can get a sleeping compartment.

乘长途客车到你的家乡中途有几个站?

How many stops is it to your hometown by coach?

今年我得选择最便宜的出行方式。

Im going to have to choose the cheapest option this year.

至少乘巴士你不必担心会晚点。

At least with the bus you rarely have to deal with delays.

我的同学和我来自同一个地方,所以我们打算拼车。

My classmate is from the same hometown, so were going to carpool.

网上购票容易多了。

Its so much easier when you can buy your tickets online.

航班的行李限制变得很荒谬。

The luggage restrictions on flights have become ridiculous.

乘火车会碰到很浪漫的事。

Theres something so romantic about taking the train.

搭乘飞机你要冒着丢失行李的风险。

With flights you run the risk of them losing your bags.

飞机上有餐享用,我喜欢这一点。

I like that you get your meals on the plane.

相对于火车站,我更喜欢机场。

I much prefer an airport to a train station.

我更喜欢自驾,因为你可以制订自己的行程。

Id rather drive because you can set your own schedule.

火车上的洗手间总是那么恶心。

The train bathrooms are always so disgusting.

我只是不确定我们能否订到高铁车票。

Im just not sure that well even be able to book a ticket on the high-speed train.

compartment n.

火車车厢的隔间

carpool v.

合伙用车;拼车

猜你喜欢
隔间租车行李
行李
抢占消费者心智
教你轻松收拾行李
租车背后的“学问”
公厕里哪个隔间最干净
网络“卖”豪车为骗钱 租车玩倒卖被判刑
带上最微薄的行李和最丰盛的自己去流浪
百万千瓦级压水堆严重事故下局部隔间氢气风险分析
公厕哪个隔间最干净
厕所恶搞行为大全