1. Lots of people exercise every morning ____ bad weather stops them.
A. if B. unless C. until D. since
2. Never put off ____ tomorrow what you can do today.
A. until B. before C. when D. as
3. Mom wont let Dick go out ____ he promises to be back by 10：00 tonight.
A. if B. when C. since D. unless
4. Many people like reading newspapers ____ they can learn whats happening in the world.
A. so that B. ever since C. as soon as D. even though
5. They spoke ____ quietly ____ I could hardly hear them.
A. such; that B. so; that C. neither; nor D. both; and
as soon as， so... that...， so， though， before
1. Anna was ____ sad ____ she didnt want to eat anything.
2. —Did you win the game yesterday？
—Not really. ____ we all tried our best， we lost it.
3. Its a good habit to wash your hands ____ you have meals.
4. Last night， the shop was closed ____ she didnt buy any chocolate.
5. Ill go to visit my aunt in England ____ the summer holiday starts.
1. The box is so heavy that we cant carry it. （改为同义句）
The box is ____ heavy for us ____ carry.
2. This years car exhibition was very special. It attracted many visitors. （合并为一句）
This years car exhibition was ____ special ____ it attracted many visitors.
3. You never play well unless you practice more. （改为同义句）
You never play well ____ you ____ practice more.
4. She was so clever that she worked out the math problem. （改为同义句）
She was ____ ____ ____ work out the math problem.
5. Please call me when you arrive in Xiamen. （改为同义句）
Please call me ____ ____ ____ you arrive in Xiamen.
It is ____ ____ ____ ____ that we like to play in it.
He ____ ____ to bed ____ his mother ____ back.
My daughter ____ ____ dumplings ____ she ____ very hungry.
Tom ____ ____ ____ that he ____ ____ in front of all the classmates.
—____ I ____ to the science museum with you next Saturday？
—You ____ go ____ you have a ticket. I ____ only one ticket.