1. —Time is money.
—But I think time is ____ money.
A. as important as B. more important than
C. the most important D. less important as
2. —Home is ____ place wherever you go.
—Yes. Theres no place like home.
A. warm B. warmer C. warmest D. the warmest
3. Of all the subjects， chemistry seems to be ____ for me.
A. difficult B. too difficult C. more difficult D. the most difficult
4. —This blue sweater is too big for me.
—Will you please show me a ____ one？
A. small B. smaller C. the smallest D. smallest
5. My mooncake is nicer ____ his.
A. like B. with C. for D. than
1. The ____ （hard） you study， the ____ （good） grades you will get.
2. —Who is the ____ （strong） of all the boys in your class？
—Chris， I think.
3. We are proud of the great changes in Wenzhou and it will be even ____ （good）.
4. Do you think football is ____ （popular） than basketball？
5. Bob never does homework as ____ （careful） as Tina. He makes lots of mistakes.
1. Saturday is my ____ （最繁忙的） day in a week.
2. I think its too expensive. Id like a ____ （便宜的） one.
3. He comes to school much ____ （早的） than I.
4. This book is not as ____ （有趣的） as that one.
5. Practise as ____ （多） as you can.
1. He is the tallest student in his class.
He is ____ ____ ____ ____ students in his class.
2. Peter draws well， Lilei draws better.
Lilei draws ____ of the two.
3. The tractor goes faster than the bike.
The bike goes ____ ____ than the tractor.
4. His cakes is more expensive than the twins cakes.
His cake is ____ ____ ____ of the three.
5. Qomolangma is higher than any other mountain in the world.
Qomolangma is ____ ____ mountain in the world.
Jacks father is ____ ____ ____ than her mother.
Which animal do you like ____， a cat or a dog？
He studies ____ ____ ____ his brother.
Tom is ____ ____ ____ student in our class.
Summer is ____ ____ ____ of the year.