爱情太短,遗忘太长

2011-05-14 16:48聂鲁达
意林 2011年14期
关键词:聂鲁达太短白光

聂鲁达

I can write the saddest poem of all tonight.

今夜我可以写出最伤心的诗。

I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.

我爱过她,有时她也爱过我。

On nights like this,

许多像今天的夜晚,

I held her in my arms.

我把她搂在怀中。

I kissed her so many times under the infinite sky.

在无边的天空下,我无数次地吻过她。

She loved me, sometimes I loved her.

她爱过我,有时我也爱过她。

How could I not have loved her large, still eyes?

怎么没爱上她那专注的大眼睛呢?

I can write the saddest poem of all tonight。

今夜我可以写出最伤心的诗。

To think I dont have her.

想想我已经没有了她,

To feel that Ive lost her.

失去她我会难过。

To hear the immense night,

我感到夜空漫漫,

more immense without her.

没有她更加漫漫。

My soul is lost without her.

失去了她,我打心底里不痛快。不痛快。

As if to bring her near,

似乎是为了接近她,

my eyes search for her.

我的目光在寻找她。

My heart searches for her

我的心在寻找她,

and she is not with me.

可她已不在我的身旁。

The same night that whitens the same trees.

同是今宵使得同样的树木泛出白光。

We, we who were,

我俩,同是我俩,

we are the same no longer.

已不再是同样的我俩。

I no longer love her, true,

的确,我已经不再爱她,

but perhaps I love her.

可是说不定我还喜欢她。

Love is so short,

爱情是如此短暂,

and oblivion so long.

可是遗忘却如此长久。

(白燕青摘自《豆瓣网》)

猜你喜欢
聂鲁达太短白光
希梅内斯诗学观念下聂鲁达的诗歌研究
生命太短,没时间讨厌你(上)
一期一歌一影 一生太短,一瞬好长
生命太短,没时间讨厌你(下)
为了遇见
白光LED无线通信的研究进展
千万别听一只怪兽的话
从白光的花鸟画中感悟写意精神
白光LED照明通信关键技术及发展趋势研究